jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Coldplay at Madrid, Vicente Calderon Stadium

...Do you ever get the feeling that you're missing the mark?...
...I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine...
[Hurts like heaven]
Fuego


Yeah, how long must you pay for him? Yeah, how long must you wait for him?
I was scared, I was scared, tired and underprepared, but I wait for it
If you go, if you go, leave me down here on my own, well, I wait for you
[In my place]
Luz


...I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart...
...And tell you love me, come back and haunt me...
[The scientist]
Energía


Look at the starts, look how they shine for you and everything you do...
...you know I love you so. I swam across, I jumped across for you...
[Yellow]
Optimismo


When you try your best but you don't succeed. When you get what you want but not what you need.
When you feel so tire but you can't sleep. Stuck in reverse,
When the tears come streaming down your face. When you lose something you can't replace.
When you love someone but it goes to waste. Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home...
...When you're too in love to let it go. But if you never try, you'll never know, just what you're worth...
[Fix you]
Color


...So if you love me, why do you let me go?...So if you love me, won't you let me know?...
[Violet Hill]
Awesome

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario